Forget share prices, and let builders build
Shares in house builders have taken a battering, but that might not be any harm in the medium term
At the beginning of every year, the media likes to engage in a bit of crystal ball gazing. It’s a natural time to look ahead and get up to a bit of mischief. We’re not the only ones to do it. Economists and stockbrokers also like to make predictions and forecasts. You’ll find no shortage of commentators out there willing to make bold calls.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive