Food tech firm takes first bite of food waste recycling market here
WPM Green Energy, the sustainable technology company set up in Bulgaria seven years ago by Galway native Brian Connelly, has entered the Irish market with the launch here of on-site food waste recycling technology for the food and hospitality sectors.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.