The fine art of matchmaking
Belfast-based Liz Doyle left banking for a career in the subtle art of introductions
Six months after expanding into the Dublin market, Belfast-based matchmaking business The Fine Dining Club has signed up more than 200 members in the south.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive