Róisín Burke on business
The fateful McCourt/Naughten dinner at the 21 Club in New York is a case of déjà vû all over again for Fine Gael
A former prohibition-era speakeasy in Roaring Twenties Manhattan has been a long-time favourite of blueshirt fundraisers across the water, but I wonder if Fine Gael will scout out a new venue in the future, as this one has been a somewhat unfortunate location for the second time.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive