How far will US packaging firm go to box off Smurfit Kappa?
There is a rationale behind the move by International Paper, and though it has been rebuffed, there is speculation that a deal could be reached if the price was right, writes Ian Guider
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive