The Fall Of The House Of Crosbie
Last Tuesday night, a five-generation run of the Crosbies controlling the Irish Examiner came to an end when they were bought by out the Irish Times. How did this minted media dynasty finally come to grief?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive