Fake news no laughing matter for Waterford Whispers Satirical website’s traffic is halved after Facebook move
The popular website has been walloped by Facebook’s anti-fake news measures, meaning it is likely to lose money in 2018
The popular satire website Waterford Whispers has been walloped by Facebook’s anti-fake news measures, meaning it is likely to lose money in 2018.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.