Expectations, emails, excitement: Life with a Michelin star in Ireland
Last week, three restaurants in Cork joined the small club of Irish eateries to have won a Michelin star - and to experience the madness of what comes after, writes Gillian Nelis
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive