EU green light for SME shares scheme
'Keep' plan is aimed at helping SMEs attract key staff, but details have attracted criticism from some start-ups and investors
The European Commission has approved a scheme announced in Budget 2018 aimed at helping small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) to hire and retain key staff.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive