ESB set to sell its first green bond within days
Proceeds earmarked for wind power and electric vehicles; l Move will allow it to tap into growing area of green finance
The ESB is to sell its first green bond in the coming days with the proceeds of hundreds of millions of euro being earmarked for investment in wind power and electric vehicles.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.