Energy start-up raises €3.3m from investors
Dubliner Simon Phelan co-founded London-based Hometree, which is aiming to shake up the home boiler market
Hometree, an energy start-up co-founded by Dubliner Simon Phelan, has raised £2.9m (€3.28m) from private investors as it seeks to expand in the smart home space.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive