Energy company Ardilaun's losses rise
The company was founded by oil industry veteran John McKeon, who was one of the founders of Circle Oil
Irish energy company Ardilaun saw its losses rise from €5.2 million to €7.9 million in 2016.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.