Employment Matters : How IORP II affects your firm’s pension scheme
The European Pensions Directive IORP II is due to become law in Ireland on or before January 13. Traditionally, employers establishing pension schemes have done so through life companies or pension consultancies. As pension schemes are set up under trust, this involves appointing trustees.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive