Eishtec: Irish talk their way to call centre success
Firm founded by ex-Talk Talk staff has an eye on an expansion to North America
Eishtec, the Waterford call centre company born out of the closure of Talk Talk in 2011, is looking at further expansion in Ireland and Britain, and eventually a potential expansion to North America, according to the company’s founders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive