€250m Square deal paves way for Sigma IPO
Purchase of Tallaght shopping centre could result in €300 million flotation for asset manager
The €250 million deal for The Square shopping centre in Tallaght is set to move Irish retail asset manager Sigma into the fast lane for a summer IPO.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive