€1.8m seed funding to pulse life into medtech start-up
Mirai Medical, the medtech start-up developing a new outpatient cancer treatment, has closed a seed funding round worth €1.8 million from sources including private investors and state agency Enterprise Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.