Dutch investor sells four pharmacies to Lloyds group
The total group turnover is comfortably more than €12 million
Dutch investor and pharmacist Gerardus Hof is selling four of his Irish shops to the Lloyds pharmacy group, which is owned by the giant McKesson Group.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.