Dublin Theatre Festival stages recovery
Artistic director Willie White is seeking a major sponsor as ticket sales head in the right direction
The Irish sponsorship market was predicted to grow by six per cent to €173 million in 2017 by the annual industry survey from sponsorship consultants ONSIDE. It is a lot of money, and while much of that cash goes into sport, Willie White, artistic director at the Dublin Theatre Festival, is hoping to nab some of it for culture.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive