Don’t pay above market rate - search for a better deal
Irish investors should look for more competitive rates when it comes to managing their portfolios
Irish consumers have for many years been poorly served by the high costs of doing business or procuring services in many industries. While the world has moved on by reducing fees through increased competition and the use of new technologies, certain industries in Ireland cling to old-fashioned fee structures and cosy cartel-type pricing.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.