Do things better in 2015
Break your bad business habits for the new year with our step-by-step guide to better management and a brighter future
The New Year is traditionally a time when people resolve to leave behind unhealthy and self-defeating habits in favour of a fresh start. The Sunday Business Post asked some of our contributors, business owners and advisors for their advice on the resolutions worth prioritising in 2015.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive