Disruptor behind Paddy Power starts his own marketing firm
Flying a 60-foot pair of green underpants high over Cheltenham racecourse (“the best seat in the house”), placing a ‘medal amnesty box’ outside the Russian embassy after the Olympics doping scandal - they’re just two of the many capers Ken Robertson oversaw at Paddy Power.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive