Digital taxation rules could hit Ireland harder
It is crucial for companies with international trade to engage with the OECD, to ensure Irish interests are not hampered
Businesses take a keen interest in any rule change that might affect their income and how they collect it. The same holds true for governments whenever changes are proposed at an international level on the cross-border tax system.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.