Digital ads growth helps boost INM profits
Cost cuts also help figures as print advertising continues to fall
Independent News & Media (INM), the owner of some of the country's biggest newspaper titles, has reported a 22.5 per cent increase in pre-tax profits for the first half of 2016, helped by strong growth in digital advertising and cost cuts.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive