Digicel under pressure from Moody’s to cut debt levels
Outlook changed from stable to negative over high level of borrowings
Digicel, Denis O’Brien’s Caribbean mobile empire, has come under pressure from a credit ratings agency over its attempts to bring down debt levels ahead of significant repayments due over the next couple of years.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive