Devil in the detail for angel investors
The scene is booming but, in most cases, angel investing is very high-risk and has a high failure rate, writes Leanna Byrne
Yesterday, Halo Business Angel Network (HBAN) announced plans to sign up a record 35 new business angel investors at its national conference.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive