Deal king: How Séamus Mulligan sold his pharma firm for $635m in five years
The lessons of Elan continue to yield rich rewards for the Irish pharma sector
In his autobiography, the leading Irish American entrepreneur Don Panoz names Séamus Mulligan as one of the key people who helped him turn a small firm in Athlone into a pharmaceutical powerhouse that was listed in Dublin, London and New York.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.