Deadline looms for self-assessed taxpayers
How do you know if you need to file your tax return this week, and what do you do if you miss the deadline? Don’t worry
Self-assessed taxpayers must pay their tax and file their 2014 returns by this Thursday, November 12. The last day for paper returns was October 31, but if you use the Revenue’s Online Service (ROS) you will have a further 12 days’ grace.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.