Davy fund ‘frustrated’ by hold-ups on tax break programme
Criticism of Revenue for pace at which it is processing applications for the EIIS scheme
A fund operated on behalf of Davy Stockbrokers has told investors it is “increasingly frustrated” with delays to the state’s key tax incentive scheme for businesses.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive