Datalex sticks with earnings forecast as Desmond stake rises
The company said the €10 million funding by Dermot Desmond was necessary as it identified a near-term funding requirement.
Datalex, the under pressure airline software company, said its earnings guidance for this year and next year remain unchanged as it finalises a €10 million cash lifeline from its largest investor.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.