Dalata says Vat rise could knock 2 per cent off revenue
Group says outlook for Dublin hotel market remains strong, but tough conditions in some British cities
Hotel group Dalata has reported an 8.3 per cent increase in pre-tax profits for the first half of 2016, but the shares fell as the company said it would be difficult to repeat the period’s strong growth in the second half of the year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive