Dalata first-half profit rises as it plans new Manchester hotel
The owner of the Clayton and Maldron hotels reported an 80% rise in first-half pre-tax profit
Dalata, Ireland's largest hotel operator and owner of the Clayton and Maldron chains, has reported an 80 per cent increase in first-half pre-tax profit to €32.7 million and announced plans to open a new 300-room Clayton hotel in the centre of Manchester.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive