Coveney can hold his head up high
It has been a gruelling year for Greencore’s boss Patrick Coveney, but he has emerged smelling of roses
Next week, for the second time in less than three months, Patrick Coveney will stand up in front of Greencore shareholders in the Banking Hall of the Westin Hotel in Dublin. Will shareholders be any more emollient now towards him than they were last October, when he asked them to approve the company’s €1 billion exit from the US market?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.