Council to examine impact of Airbnb on housing market
Platforms like Airbnb allow property owners to rent out rooms, or entire properties, to paying visitors
Dublin City Council is set to examine the impact of short-term Airbnb style rentals on the capital’s housing market in a move that could precipitate a clampdown on short-term lettings in the city.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.