Could social media save the pub? A lot of likes say ‘Yes’
Publicans are using Facebook and Twitter to retain and win business.
After years of recession and decline, pubs are shaking off the image of peaked caps, turf fires and creamy pints of Guinness and turning to social media to keep their doors open.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.