Connect Ireland requests formal investigation of deal with IDA
Connect’s CEO Joanna Murphy wrote to the Dáil PAC chairman, Sean Fleming, last month
Connect Ireland, the job creation scheme backed by businessman Terry Clune, has said it faced a “stone wall of non-cooperation” from the IDA for a number of years and it wants a formal investigation of its dealings with the agency.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.