The companies that last 100 years are the ones that change over time
New Ireland Assurance managing director Michael Murphy is leading the investments and pensions firm into its second century. It generates annual profits of €100 million, but he believes there is still plenty of room to grow
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive