Comment: Tech start-ups not the sole domain of the young
Mark Zuckerberg inspired the image of 20-year-old tech entrepreneurs, but experience matters too
Since Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook from his dorm room in Harvard, the business world has become obsessed with the 20 to 30-something tech entrepreneurs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive