COMMENT: Is it time for our advertising watchdog to get tough on gender stereotyping?
Commercials likening car parts to the female anatomy drive me mad, writes Colette Sexton
A health insurance company broadcast a television ad that implied only a mother makes the beds or cares for an ill child, according to complaints.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive