Comment: Influencers are here to stay
It's time to stop turning up our noses when it comes to so-called influencers in marketing
For those of you who grew up in a world where models were seen and not heard, the new world of marketing can be unsettling. Polished creative advertising still exists, but alongside it bloggers or a snapchatter talks the audience through their new favourite eyeshadow or smoothie maker or knife collection while in their pyjamas or feeding their cat or parked in their car.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive