When it comes to luring users away from Netflix and other rivals, Facebook is ready to play them at their own game
The biggest social network of them all has been adding friends in Hollywood
For social networks, keeping it real is no longer a priority – with YouTube, Snapchat and others already in on the act, Facebook has now decided it needs to start broadcasting scripted content.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive