Colette Sexton on Business
More than 20 Irish businesswomen headed to the Arctic last week to face gruelling snowy and icy conditions in order to raise money for Debra, an Irish charity for children living with the painful genetic skin condition epidermolysis bullosa (EB). Among those who travelled to Finland were Melanie Morris, contributing editor at Image Publications and founder of Genius Ideas, Ciara Donlon, chief executive of Theya Healthcare, Karen Fleming, sales director at Hayfield Manor in Co Cork, and Emma Kenneally, head of marketing at Voxpro.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.