Click.ie folds after ‘fraught’ two years
Customers, creditors and staff out of pocket as electronics retailer seeks liquidation
The owner of electronics retailer Click.ie is seeking to liquidate in the face of a storm of complaints from out-of-pocket customers and unpaid staff.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive