Clearly, I enjoy what I do as chair of the Port. It’s great to be in a position to get things done
The man behind the Port of Cork’s proposed new urban village, John Mullins, has a very personal motivation for rejuvenating an area he remembers from his childhood as derelict and neglected
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive