CityJet lobbied ministers over tax
CityJet has raised concerns with the government over its non-Irish cabin crew workers being subjected to income tax both here and in their home countries. The chief executive of the airline, Pat Byrne, wrote to the Minister for Transport, Shane Ross, and the Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe, about delays to tax credits being applied.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive