Cinema ad company Pearl and Dean makes a comeback
The company nearly doubled its profit before tax in 2016, a huge turnaround after it was sold for just £1 in 2010
Coming back from the dead happens frequently in the movies, and following that trend, the cinema advertising company Pearl and Dean has managed to rise again.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive