Sweet taste of success
With a growing presence in the Middle East, chocolate maker Butlers is growing fast and expanding internationally
Butlers has been a name synonymous with chocolate in Ireland since it was established here in 1932. But while Irish people know its name, the brand does not have that luxury in other markets.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive