Central Bank to hear claim AIB overcharged mortgage-payers
The Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation (IMHO) will this week present the Central Bank with details of a number of AIB mortgage cases where it believes the borrower was overcharged, in a bid to spur on further action on overcharging on tracker mortgages across the banking sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.