Cement tycoons to invest €3m to rescue The Vaults
An investment company of the Lagan family is set to rescue The Vaults from examinership by investing €3 million in new capital in the venture. Joe Walsh, a court-appointed examiner to the business, wrote to creditors late last week to inform them of the new investment by the Lagans who beat a rival strong bid for the business by Tayto park kingpin Ray Coyle supported by shareholder Barry Kenny.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive