I could be in the Caribbean with my feet up, but I’d be bored to tears
In his youth, Seamus Walsh bopped the night away at the disco in Waterford’s Ard Rí. Now he’s on a mission to restore the fabled old hotel to its former glories
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive