Caranua refuses to release survivor application guidelines
Agency said guidelines "document is an internal document and it is not for publication"
Caranua, the state agency tasked with providing services for abuse survivors from religious institutions, refused to publish a copy of its internal guidelines for staff dealing with survivor applications.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive